It has been rightly said that life is not a bed of roses. Marriage vows are taken to stay together forever but sometimes it is good for both the spouses to take a divorce. It is particularly good when none is happy in being this relationship. Gone are the days when divorced women or men were looked down upon by the society. In the 21st century, it is wise to come out of a weak and unhappy marriage.
But unfortunately, it is not as easy as it sounds. The divorced person needs to move on from a significant phase of his/her life. It is one of the hardest transitions in life. Thus, it becomes quite challenging to initiate a new life post-divorce.
My Fit Brain Therapist said in making life better by providing online counseling for post-divorce recovery.
Why Divorce Counselling? || Reasons for Divorce
There are several reasons for getting divorced. And for solving these reasons you may choose divorce counseling. Some of these are listed below:
- Infidelity i.e. extramarital affair
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Unrealistic expectations
- Lacking in commitment
- Money problems
- Child care issues
Symptoms If Someone Needs Divorce Counselling or Not
While many are bold enough to accept divorce and to move on easily, there are some who find it quite formidable to do so. To identify whether someone needs psychological counseling for speedy recovery post-divorce, the family members or friends must observe the following things in the person’s behavior after divorce:
- Rude behavior towards everyone
- Lack of confidence
- Unwillingness to accept new relationships
- Easy irritability
- Reluctance to go to workplace
- Feelings of shame and anger
- Avoidance of social gatherings
- Life-threatening thoughts like suicide
Process of Post Divorce Recovery
Post Divorce Recovery is not a one-day event but it is a process. In this process, there are following steps involved:
- Accepting the fact that marriage was not workable with that person
- Identification of reasons that gave pain in staying married with that person
- Acknowledgment of the fact that this pain will heal up with time only.
Post Divorce Counselling at My Fit Brain
Post-divorce recovery at MFB is focussed on making a person getting back to his normal life after divorce. Divorce therapists understand that such persons suffer from a lot of stress like:
Therapists at MFB listen to feelings of the divorced person thoroughly without being judgemental at all. They help them to vent out their anger, fear, feelings about the broken marriage. When it appears that all negativity is finally out from such a person’s mind, then, MFB counselors provide healing therapy. By this therapy, a positive attitude is introduced and this, in turn, leads to the return of happiness in the life of such a person.
- Losing other close relations in in-laws due to divorce
- Answering questions of friends or family after divorce
- Clarifying again and again that it was the other person’s fault that marriage did not succeed
- Worrying about financial problems if the person is not working or was sharing expenses with a spouse
- Shifting to a new city or town to close that unfortunate chapter of life. Hence, call now to let us help in the post-divorce recovery of your near and dear ones. Please Contact My Fit Brain by visiting our website www.myfitbrain.in or you are free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you.