20 Success Mantra for Schools
After results, every year parents and children determine that this coming year will be good for their children. Whatever the habits were of last year, either getting up late or not completing homework on time will not repeat this year. It is consider that these children get stress-free environment at home. Chances are more for their success. Except these, there are some tiny Principles of daily routine that help to manage work.
Here are some tips as follows:-
- Make sure that children breakfast is full of nutritions and they never go to school without breakfast.
- Wake up children early in the morning so that they can reach on Time, wake them before 15 to 30 minutes of their regular wake-up time.
- Make sure that they sleep on time so that it’ll be easier to wake up early in the morning.
- Cultivate a habit in children that school books, dress and other things are ready in night before going to school next day.
- Books should maintain on predefine place so that it can found whenever needs.
- Appreciate children and realize them these changes will be beneficial for their bright future.
- Fix the children study time try this that children should complete their homework after coming to school.
- Shit along with children while doing homework
- Always check homework given by their teachers and all subjects work is completed or not.
- Cultivate habit of eating nutrition diet in which sugar is less, fruits and vegetables should given properly.
- Inspire children to ask question. More they will ask, more they will learn.
- In stress-free environment children remain happy. Those child remain happy at home perform Good in schools.
- In school tests, help children to prepare three days ago. It should not happen that they are preparing on last night.
- Know, about the assignments given by teachers.
- For children, Parents are their role models. So always work with positive. Attitude and help school administrative and staff too.
- Motivating children beyond school subjects will increases his general knowledge.
- Manage child room before coming to School, it will help him to remain in Discipline.
- Keep children away from cheating and laziness.
- Provide all information to children that they should read carefully all the guidelines before examinations.
For any kind of help you can consult our School Counselor, online by booking an appointment at www.myfitbrain.in .