Teeth are those valuable tools gifted by god whose value we understand once we lose it. It helps in chewing and easing our digestion. Food is for what we live and that’s what we can’t relish without our teeth.
Not only this, but also
Beauty is power and a smile is its sword, and the quality of this smile is determined by the 32 white dazzling bright teeth that we have. However, we need to take care of our teeth really well to keep the white shine on it and keep it safe from cavity. Sensitivity and dental ulcers are other problems that bug us. So pinks share your ideas on how to take better care of our teeth and make it whiter and sparkling.
Take care of your teeth
Achieving healthy teeth takes a lifetime of care. Even if you’ve been told that you have nice teeth, it’s crucial to take the right steps every day to take care of them and prevent problems. This involves getting the right oral care products, as well as being mindful of your daily habits. Fear of tooth decay in kids due to chocolates is a common concern among parents now-a-days. But it is not an issue to be afraid of. Taking proper care of oral health with proper brushing techniques will lead to healthy mouth.
Following the tips given below, we can overcome this fear. So that we are no more enemies of our kids.
- Frequency (number of times) matters more than amount, Sometimes parents are in favor that one sweet at a time be given so that they can bribe their kids afterwards when required.... but it is not so....... eating sweet multiple times is more harmful than eating multiple sweets at one time.... so try to create habit of not pampering your kids for sweets every time.. Along with taking care of not always saying no.... otherwise it will create negative effect on their attitude towards you....
- Which chocolate can be given without fear? Although the milk chocolate is loved by everyone but the chocolate which causes less harm along with benefits to health is DARK CHOCOLATE... it contains sugar content as low as 30%....... its benefits are as follows.. ** Nutritious ** improves brain activity. ** improves blood supply. ** Powerful source of antioxidants. **reduces risk of diseases related to skin and heart among elder people. .
- Rinsing of mouth.... whatever eatables should be taken whole day ... proper rinsing should be done with normal water... so that no food particles should remain sticked to teeth..... .
- Proper brushing.... habit of brushing twice a day should indulge in children. Brushing is advised to do for 3-4 minutes with pea sized amount toothpaste... in circular motion.... So follow these tips...to let yourself and your child to live their childhood to the fullest... stays happy... Keep Smiling😊😊😊
Here are few tips which u can follow and I hope it may be useful for you:
- Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
- Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
- Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouth guard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
- Don’t go to bed without brushing your teeth. It’s no secret that the general recommendation is to brush at least twice a day. Still, many of us continue to neglect brushing our teeth at night. But brushing before bed gets rid of the germs and plaque that accumulate throughout the day.
- Brush properly is one of the important things. The way you brush is equally important — in fact, doing a poor job of brushing your teeth is almost as bad as not brushing at all. Take your time, moving the toothbrush in gentle, circular motions to remove plaque.
- Brushing twice a day, avoiding very hot or very cold items, massaging the tooth gums, cleaning the tongue, consuming calcium rich food, chewing properly, consulting a dentist are some of the basic aspects of dental care!
I would like to mention here some of the things I faced with my kids:
- coming out of first teeth is painful for the kids causing even stomach upset nd fever so regular massaging of the gums easens the arrival of the new teeth
- keep Clove Oil ready it relieves of the pain when the extra dentures turn up
- A parent often panic when there is delay in the arrival of the teeth... nature takes its own time!
- Deformed arrangement of teeth is forcefully changed by many taking the help of medical science. It's better to keep it natural to avoid any harmful aftermath!
- Friends I am no expert. The points I have mentioned are from my personal experience!
A dental abnormality leads to personal flaws in kids making their self esteem poor. So it’s better that the parents should take initiatives for Orthodontic Surgeries, Tooth Extractions, Dental Cleaning, Dental Braces, Stainless Steel Crowns (SSCs) enhancing the smile of kid