“Negative mind will never get you a positive life.”
In recent studies, negativity is shown to form the same functional properties as addiction. Research shows these Negaholics are driven mainly by the inability to lower or release stress. Excessive stress creates a sensation of overwhelm. We all face negative thoughts at some point or the others. This is why it is important to know how you can use the positive thoughts to fight the negative thoughts. Positivity is most amazing thing that you can gif yourself. When we stay positive in life we automatically feel happy and grateful towards. The power to change negativity to positivity lies in your hands only. We all are dealing with upsetting and negative things in our lives, be it work stress, mental health issues or personal issues. That’s why it becomes further more important to recognize the power we have without. There is positivity ratio in our minds. Positive ratio simply means how many positive thoughts we generate in response to a single negative thought. Many people fail to recognize the power of the positivity ratio and as result, they suffer from negativity. This negativity often snatches away the amazing gift of happiness from your life.
Negativity eats you up from inside out. It is a toxic emotion that wreaks havoc on your system by raising cortical and decreasing tone. Deep breathing is always the first line of defense to maintain an evenness of temper and break the cycle of fighting negativity with more positivity.
The effort we make is not good because that is a kind of waves of our mind, but it is impossible to attain absolute calmness of your mind, without any effort. We must make some effort, but we must forget ourselves in the effort we make. In this kind of realm you have no subjectivity or objectivity. Your mind is just calm, without even any awareness, and in this unawareness every effort and every idea and thought will vanish. So, it is necessary for us to encourage ourselves, and to make efforts to the last minutes where we have no efforts-continue our effort forever, and when we continue our efforts we should not expect some stage when we will forget all about it. We should just try to keep our mind on our breathing. This is actual practice and that effort will be refined, more and more, while you are sitting.
Buddhist monks are sages of mindfulness and the importance of dedicated practice but anyone can use mindfulness to turn negativity into self nourishment. The daily act to removing negativity as part of loving-kindness meditation triggers neural Darwinism. Visualize the neurons of people who illicit negative thoughts or feelings inside you as weeds that you incinerate to create positivity energy and self-nourishment. Incinerating negative thoughts will incinerate the negative neurons and make the positive neural connections in your mind stronger and more abundant. Dwelling and holding on to negative thoughts nourishes these networks and wires them together more strongly.
80% of everyone’s thoughts contain some sort of negative content. So, it’s normal to have negative thoughts. It’s a part of our evolutionary heritage. We’re constantly scanning our environment (generating negative thoughts all the while) looking for problems to fix. The difficulty isn’t that we negative thoughts. The problem comes when we believe our thoughts are true.
Causes of negativity
Sadness and Negativity is complex and may be influenced by a wide variety of factors. Sometimes it may seem easy to explain why a given person is struggling with negativity, in case of physical illness, major life changes, or a loss.
Doubt, self-doubt, worry and anxiety are all emotions that can contribute to you developing a negative attitude, but where do those emotions come from? They come from your thoughts, which come from your limiting beliefs. In other words, if you are faced with a challenge and you having limiting beliefs that make you think you are not going to be successful, your thought will bombard you with negative messages such as “You can’t do this!” All these thoughts will come up in mind and creates negativity.
There are some causes of negativity:
- Common Origins
- Big Changes in Life
- Physical Illness.
- Other Personal Problems
How to fight with Negativity
Here are some ways to defend you against negativity:
- Don’t take other people’s negativity personally: Most negative people behave negatively not just to you, but to everyone they interact. They always project their own reality, their own attitude. Always remember what others say or do, they have their own opinions. You should not take them too seriously.
- Spend more time with positive people: You are the average of the people you spend the most time with. In other words, with whom you spend your time with has a great impact on the person you eventually become. If you are around negative people all the time, you will also become negative. Start spending time with nice people who are driven, smart, and likeminded. Relationships should help you not hurt you. Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be. Choose friends who you are proud to know, people you admire, who love and respect you, and people who make your day a little brighter simply by being in it.
- Be the positivity you want to see in the world: You can’t always save the world, but you can make the world a better place by practicing what you preach- by becoming self- aware, tapping into your compassion, and protecting your positive space. Doing simple things like talking about positive daily events, common friends, hobbies, happy news, make for light conversations with negative people. Keep the conversations focused on optimistic areas the person can relate to. You can disarm their negativity, even if it’s just for a little while.
- Change the way you think: The one thing nobody can take away from you is the way you choose to respond to what others say and do. The problem isn’t the events that are negative. The problem is the way you react to those events. The last of your freedoms is to choose your attitude in any given circumstance. Complaining, blaming and criticizing aren’t going to change the situation. It is not always easy to find happiness in ourselves, but it is always impossible to find it elsewhere. Regardless of the situation you face, your attitude is your choice. Remember, you can’t have a positive life with negative attitude.
- Focus on Solutions: oftentimes people use negativity as a barrier to protect themselves from the world, which in turn blocks them from solutions that could improve their life. Instead, identify solutions. Don’t dwell too much on what went wrong. Instead, focus on the next positive step. Spend your energy on moving forward toward a positive resolution. Remember when we focus on the solutions, by thinking and acting positively, sound becomes music, movement becomes dance, a smile becomes laughter, and life becomes a celebration.
If you need any kind of help you can consult our Counselor online by booking an appointment online at www.myfitbrain.in Feel free to contact us…..
WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!!!