All of us want to be strong. We want to be in control. We want to show others that we can make it in the world. Unfortunately, we have fears too. They may be result of bad experiences. Fears can come in any shape or size. It might be a fear of heights or a animals or a bug, but whatever your fears may be , they can stop you in your tracks.
When fears attack you often feel quite alone, no one could possibly understand how powerful the fear you face can be. Fear is a powerful enemy, so we need a powerful friend to overcome with, and you are the only one who can overcome it.
Sometimes your imaginations can run away with themselves. That doesn’t make feelings this cause any less real, but we shouldn’t let fear control our lives. It’s also important to realize what steps people take to keep themselves safe in situations that could be dangerous.
How to face your fears….?
- If you’re in the grip of feeling scared about something. It’s really hard to think clearly. Take your time out to calm down try to relaxation exercise.
- Try talking about your fears with someone you know and trust. This often shrinks fear down to a size we can deal with.
- All fears, no matter big or small, are worse when we face them alone. Find a good friend to share your fears with, or connected with a free and confential mentor.
- Fear, lift to grow, can lead to some serious health problems. If your fears are having a physical effect on health, learn some relaxation techniques it may help you to be physically ready to face challenges ahead. There are numerous resources online on this subject or you can also consult your psychologists at www.myfitbrain.in.
- In times of crises, spiritual truths that are consistent in any circumstances are a great comfort. They give us safety and familiarity and more importantly, they give us a reason to hope. If you do not have a spiritual life or faith consider talking to pastor or read the ‘Bible’.
If you feel that you need any kind of help to facing your fears, consult our Psychologist/Counselor online by booking appointment at www.myfitbrain.in.
We are happy to help you!!!