Experiencing occasional anxiety is a normal part of life. However, People with anxiety disorders frequently have intense, excessive and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. Often, anxiety involves repeated episodes of sudden feelings of intense anxiousness and fear or terror that reach a peak within minutes.
Anxiety disorders are different, though. They are a group of mental illnesses and the distress their cause can keep you from carrying on with your life normally. But with the treatment, many people can manage those feelings and get back to a fulfilling life.
Anxiety disorder is an umbrella term that is associated with much other illness too; the term includes different conditions line:
- Panic Disorder: It involves report episodes of a sudden feeling of intense anxiety, fear or terror that reach up to panic attacks you may have the feelings of shortness of breath, chest pain and pounding of that very fast. During a panic attack, you may also sweat and feel palpitations.
- Agoraphobia: It is associated with the anxiety disorder in which you fear and often avoid places or situations that might cause you to panic and make you feel trapped, helpless or embarrassed about the situation.
- Obsessive - Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive are unwanted and disturbing thoughts, images or impulses that suddenly pop into the mind and cause a great deal of anxiety or distress.
- Compulsions are deliberate behaviors’ [e.g. Washing lands, again and again, checking locks, etc.]. There are carried out to reduce the anxiety caused by the obsession.
- It involves constant doubt about whether you’ve done something wrong or made a mistake.
- Post -Traumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D): PTSD is a disorder that can develop after an individual has experienced, witnessed or been repeatedly exposed to a major trauma.
If you feel you are suffering from any of the above-listed disorders, feel free to get connect with our Online Experts available round the clock for your help.Login to www.myfitbrain.in and get your session booked.