Dec 05, 2019
Q. I'm 26 years old girl. I had lost alot in my life. From my childhood my life was not so smooth it was full of ups and downs. I saw my father to abuse my mother every second and sometimes he use to bit her alot due to some issues. I saw my helpless mother crying helplessly. Nobody helped her not even my mother could overcome from this situation and died one day by committing suicide out of these continuos torture of my father. As I grow I being touched by love but there also I was ditched by him. Then joined a job but there also I became the victim of bullying by my colleagues and seniors due my accent in English. I started feeling very low in confidence loose all my hopes to stand strong. These series of events in my life makes my mind very week. Its full of complications, dilemmas, fearful thoughts about future. I only can imagine bad outcomes of any situation and repeatedly these thoughts are making my condition poor day by day. I have loose the trust in any relationship. I feel very helpless, I feel like it's end of my life. Sometimes I feel very much worried lonely fearful that can't explain in words.
Dear, Life only means ups and downs, moreover, god gives difficulties in life to those who believe has the power to live up to them. YOU ARE POWERFUL! I can really sympathize with you by reading all the situations you faced since your childhood If it was someone else, they must have lost hope, You are really a STRONG WOMAN.
As the current problems you mentioned:
1. History of disturbing events made you fearful.
2. You feel lonely due to loss of love support in your life.
3. Worried, as you feel more problem will make you weak.
4. Lost trust in people as you hurt once.
5. Loss of confidence as you were victim of bullying at work.
6. Negative thoughts of past and future denies you to live in present.
Don't worry, these situation made you so strong for the future that you will set a strong example for your daughter. And remember, every great lady has the history of so many downs like you have be it Indra Gandhi or mother Teresa. YOU WILL SHINE.
So, my piece of advice for you will be:
1. Don't lose hope: you have your whole life standing, invest your energy in positivity like meditation, self-improvement.
2. Book your appointment with counsellors nearby and go for motivational sessions.
3. Art of living courses will also take you out of answers or dilemma.
4. Join English improvement classes to cover up what you are weak in. Real-life heroes are those who correct their problem as they come.
5. Take proper nutritious food, you will have a strong future lady. Eat to support yourself.
6. Every second person is getting hurt in relationships these day, don't linger, MOVE ON, wait for that right one who will take you in the dreamland with him. If you got hurt once, it doesn't mean you will not try again.
7. Don't lose self-confidence, you join motivation enhancement classes at wellness centres nearby.
8. You can also go for CBT THERAPY to ventilate your negatives out.
9. Don't feel insecure, develop trust in God, those who don't have anyone, that power is always inside. Divert in religious activities. Make friends, socialise, interact. Once again I'm telling, YOU ARE ONE OF YOUR KIND.
10. Past shouldn't hamper your present, try to make your future, the best place for your kids to live in.
Read More Related Faqs
Q. What is Counseling?
Saying it simply, counselling is consulting with a therapist who is an objective, non-judgmental and professionally trained person, with whom you can share your innermost thoughts and feelings. This helps you to understand yourself better and helps you to address your emotional difficulties in a more adaptive fashion. These difficulties could be something you are faci.....Read Full Answer
Q. What to Expect From Counseling?
Any emotional problem or difficulty has its roots in our inner nature. Our feelings depend on how we think about ourselves, others and our situations. Often we think in ways that are not rational or we think about situations mistakenly. This is not because we are “foolish” or “wrong” in any way but because we have learnt to think of certain things only in cert.....Read Full Answer
Q. Is counselling for psychologically ill people or those with mental disorders? If I require counseling, does that mean I’m not “normal?”
Normalcy is perhaps one of the most hyped myths. There is no definition of normalcy. It consists of perhaps a group of personal reactions and situations that society finds desirable. However, all of us deviate from that standard in some or the other way. Requiring counseling simply means you are perhaps in a situation, which may be an external or internal situation, w.....Read Full Answer