Q. My wife is 26 years old. She is doing ghostly behaviour for last few days. She uses to laugh like a ghost, by opening her hair she uses roam here and there and rolling her eyes. She uses to talk in loud voice she told that a ghost is there with her. I have visited some astrologers, black magic specialist but all have referred me to go for medical help. Every night just after 12 o'clock she started doing this type of ghostly behaviour. She sometimes tried to jump from the veranda as it's wide open. But she can't remember about all those things. She uses to faint a lot before. But suddenly she came up with behavior. I am very much afraid and clueless too. Help me, please
Hello sir! I m sorry to hear such dramatic events your wife is going through. I can understand the situation you are dealing with. We have all our empathise with you.
As you mentioned your wife use to faint a lot before too and now she came up with this ghostly behaviour,
The history is signalling towards her hysterical behaviour.
The problems you mentioned are:
1. Laughing like ghost
2. Jumping off from veranda, by opening hairs.
3. Talking in ghostly voices, rolling eyes, roaming.
4. Doesn't remember what happened.
I'm very much glad that rather misguiding you, astrologer and black magic specialist referred you to medical help.
She's disturbed, she needs help.
You please don't go afraid but try to work for her betterment.
According to me, it can be possession Behaviour, like the spirit possession and trance she's feeling, it can be voluntary or involuntary.
Means, a person can do such behaviour that a spirit is inside either consciously to take attention, ultimately getting joy or unconsciously means suffering from psychotic issues.
My suggestions for you as follows:
1. I recommend you to visit a psychologist for psychodiagnostic properly about her personality as it might be histrionic and then opt for counselling services required for the same.
2. I hope she pretends to be fine in the morning, I request you to find out does she has any problem, any stress, anything that hurting her from within?
She needs to be counsellors by love and care is anything she's hiding and want to know.answrs?
If she doesn't answer You, tell her parents to ask her the same by sitting alone in room.so if she doesn't want to share You, can share with the parents.
3. In the morning time, make her social, let her visit her school friends, college mates and the one she feels connected too.
4. At night, make her involve before 12 in intimacy, love her, cuddle her, listen to her, do what she likes and observe the behaviour that day.
5. You can also do one thing: plan a day, when he starts behaving the same, in her presence, act like you slipped off in stairs and feeling pained, cry for help, record how she behaves,
If reaction changes , she might be pretending,tell the changes to the psychologist you are referring too.
6.you need to be in constant supervision and contact with psychologist and go for therapies like Reality therapy and relaxation ones.
7.you can also visit psychiatrist of problem persisted then, electronic therapies like ECT And medicine course like tranquillizers will be the solution.
8. You both can sit together for half n hour a day for talking about day to day activities, appreciate her love and care for you,.
you both can also opt for doing meditation together.
Seek help in the right direction, don't afraid, she will be fine.
Read More Related Faqs
Q. What is Counseling?
Saying it simply, counselling is consulting with a therapist who is an objective, non-judgmental and professionally trained person, with whom you can share your innermost thoughts and feelings. This helps you to understand yourself better and helps you to address your emotional difficulties in a more adaptive fashion. These difficulties could be something you are faci.....Read Full Answer
Q. What to Expect From Counseling?
Any emotional problem or difficulty has its roots in our inner nature. Our feelings depend on how we think about ourselves, others and our situations. Often we think in ways that are not rational or we think about situations mistakenly. This is not because we are “foolish” or “wrong” in any way but because we have learnt to think of certain things only in cert.....Read Full Answer
Q. Is counselling for psychologically ill people or those with mental disorders? If I require counseling, does that mean I’m not “normal?”
Normalcy is perhaps one of the most hyped myths. There is no definition of normalcy. It consists of perhaps a group of personal reactions and situations that society finds desirable. However, all of us deviate from that standard in some or the other way. Requiring counseling simply means you are perhaps in a situation, which may be an external or internal situation, w.....Read Full Answer